Android Tablets Forum banner
1141 - 1160 of 1167 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
szhaipad.com has a new download for the Haipad M7S in their download section,
it is named "Haipad M7S 1117" and was uploaded on 2011/11/30.
acording to the google translation it is only for the M7S model (no idea what distinguishes it from the others so be careful if you are not shure what model you have)
"此固件是Haipad M7S专用固件,请M7,M7+,M7++,M7M,M7X的用户不要使用此固件刷机" ->
"This firmware is Haipad M7S special firmware, M7, M7+, M7++, M7M, M7X users do not use this firmware"

szhaipad.com source
115.com original upload
Multiupload mirror
Hi Loonix,

Have you tried this firmware on the M7S? Does it work without problems? Market, etc?

·
Registered
89 Posts
What's the best firmware to date for the Dropad A8 S5pv210 7" tablet 1ghz cpu?? I need something with full market, Netflix, Facebook, Skyfire etc..

Customs roms are best, but I'm finding it hard to locate current roms on the site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's the best firmware to date for the Dropad A8 S5pv210 7" tablet 1ghz cpu?? I need something with full market, Netflix, Facebook, Skyfire etc..

Customs roms are best, but I'm finding it hard to locate current roms on the site.
Here you will find updated information: http://dropada8hd.blogspot.com/p/device.html
I have that tablet too and am also waiting for new firmware.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Android 2.3.1? FW 0506?
Mode "development" ON?

Yes, I forgot, this is a driver only for Vindows XP.
What VID / PID device shows the windows?
Code:
<br />
D:\>adb shell<br />
* daemon not running. starting it now *<br />
* daemon started successfully *<br />
# su<br />
su<br />
# uname -a<br />
uname -a<br />
Linux localhost 2.6.35.7 #78 PREEMPT Fri May 6 19:22:10 CST 2011 armv7l GNU/Linux<br />
#
View attachment 1144
Explain. I took the old driver. Inf wrote in its vid / pid. Maintained, installed, everything works!
i hope this solution will work i just registered so to be able to download the content of the link
i will write later with the results
thanks

>>>>> i am editing my post to say that it worked

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here you will find updated information: http://dropada8hd.blogspot.com/p/device.html
I have that tablet too and am also waiting for new firmware.
I also have a Dropad A8T.

It has;
Samsung S5PV210AH-A0 ARM
Sandisk SDIN5C1-4G

I am also looking for a Custom ROM that is rooted and will work on this Tablet.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im on stock 2.2 and trying to update to CFW but I always get "can not find any update image" I tried everything and nothing works, I hope you can guide me, I'm such a newbie that it hurts, things I tried:

Mini SDcard formated @ FAT32, downloaded C8lean and I used UnRAR to put the files in the SD card "On root", turn the C8 off completly, turn the unit on with the SD in the slot holding the POWER + MENU and get the "Upgrade systems activated" from there the Herotab logo and then the "can not find any update image" Press MENU/KEY_VOLUMEUP key to init SD card, Press BACK/KEY_VOLUMEDOWN key to cancel.

Is there a different upgrade path?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Im on stock 2.2 and trying to update to CFW but I always get "can not find any update image" I tried everything and nothing works, I hope you can guide me, I'm such a newbie that it hurts, things I tried:

Mini SDcard formated @ FAT32, downloaded C8lean and I used UnRAR to put the files in the SD card "On root", turn the C8 off completly, turn the unit on with the SD in the slot holding the POWER + MENU and get the "Upgrade systems activated" from there the Herotab logo and then the "can not find any update image" Press MENU/KEY_VOLUMEUP key to init SD card, Press BACK/KEY_VOLUMEDOWN key to cancel.

Is there a different upgrade path?
@Darrenlee
What sized external microSD card are you using and what class? Try and use 4GB card or higher, and stick to a class 4 or 6 card. Latter not so important but perhaps a class 10 card might have some bearing in some cases.

Are you copying the firmware files to the card via a card reader or with the tablet plugged in to a PC/Mac? You should be downloading the firmware, unzipping it to a folder on your PC, then coping the unzipped files, with any folder structure contained within in tact (less likely with older firmware you will have any folders), to the root of the external card. No other files should be on the card ideally.

Also, have you tried googling and downloading the HP formatting tool and formatting the card with it?

Have you tried using a different unzipping program such as 7zip? Finally, have you tried a different firmware? If not, try Aldro2 1.3 or ginger ice 1.2. remember to copy over the uboot and/or uscript file(s) from the 1ghz or extra folder in the root directory first if you know your tablet runs at 1.0ghz instead of 1.2ghz. (download android system info and check the CPU sped first beforehand if in doubt). Check any instructions pertaining to this that might come with the firmware itself, and if in doubt check the firmware development section and thread for that particular firmware for any more info to do with it.

Finally, use the search facility on this forum. This topic will have been covered many times, as is the case with most topics relating to this tablet, it's just a case of reading through a lot of stuff.

cheers

D

·
Registered
2 Posts
1141 - 1160 of 1167 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.