Android Tablets Forum banner
1161 - 1167 of 1167 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
im just going to buy a new tablet with ics but i got a bricked hero tab is there any way to get the screen of the herotab to make a monitor for xbox 360 using the mini hdmi
Nope, the HDMI is only OUT, not IN.
Better send it to me so i can unbrick it and have lots of fun with it ^^

·
Registered
1 Posts
please help me. i bricked my dropad tab upgrading the firmware "m7s-apadsaus-01-01-2012"my tab could not "on"after press power bottom only firmware logo show then switch off.then i want to flash from external sdcard (with the firmware-CFW-0506 Gingerbread).i press power bottom and menu bottom it boots from sdcard.TAB Screen show ***************
mid upgrade v0.02

erase system
making partion
writing system please wait few minutes...
writing userdata please wait few minutes...
finish
short down now

I upgrade 3times before my tab brick that time tab screen shows

mid upgrade v0.02
update logo
update kernel
erase system
making partion
writing system please wait few minutes...
writing userdata please wait few minutes...
finish
short down now

FOLLOWING FIRMWARE WAS RUNING SMOOTHLY ON ON MY TAB
CFW 0506 Gingerbread 2.3 (Haipad M7 compatible for Herotab C8)

ndroid version 2.3.1
kernel 2.6.35.7
build 2.3.1 gingerbread 20110506.150356
Android version: 2.3.1

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I was trying to upgrade my Dropad A8 form 2.2 to 2.3 and now it will not boot, I tried a bunch of different FW and they either do not complete (stuck at erasing NAND.... or stuck at logo on boot up.
I was wondering if there is a link to download the original FW or does any body know or a proper working FW for a Dropad A8.

Thank

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could anyone tell me the NAND chip on my dropad A8 functioning? I've open it up and see that there is a NAND Chip according to the picture http://i52.tinypic.com/2h3sl83.jpg from http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/13857-herotab-c8dropad-a8-teardown-components-internals-w-video/. But there are site that says it's not used is there is a check mark on it.

Thank you

1161 - 1167 of 1167 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.