Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
very happy with my 7" Telebut keeping an eye on the zt180the generic ones listed just as zt180how are they working now?do you still have to wipe the OS when you get it and install custom?still wifi problems?still calibration issues?still video probs?any better than 2-3 hour battery?just checking inthanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Battery is 6 hours when I attach it to LAN @work. Nearly 4 hrs when I use WiFi.What I hate is that it loses the date&time when the battery runs dry. Is there an app that would auto shutdown the device to prevent this?

·
Registered
42 Posts
These units are much better with the latest firmware, the screen seems to be a lot more responsive wifi is alright, no calibration issues. My Wifi is about 3-4 hours.

·
Registered
5 Posts
for me is a orrible device !!!!touch screen is inaccurate and no way to calibratewifi better then irobot 7" (rockchip)battery 3/4 hours...android 2.1 instable and market work only wih workaroundthe rockchip irobot 7" is much better then zt-180

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine is now super stable (809 ROM) and has all the features i want except video. The wireless is rock solid and whilst the touchscreen can be irresponsive i don't think anyone was expecting the 60wpm from the iPad in a sub ?100 device. Battery life is as above (around 4hrs) and the lack of market is a little sucky but i downloaded a huge pack of apps and hosted them on my home server so i have a poor man's equivalent. I think their biggest mistake (or genius depending on whether you're a user or a salesman) was to make it look so much like an iPad. It cannot compete but for the price it shouldn't have to... I am well impressed and a satisfied customer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
thomaskwscott;48293 said:
Mine is now super stable (809 ROM) and has all the features i want except video. The wireless is rock solid and whilst the touchscreen can be irresponsive i don't think anyone was expecting the 60wpm from the iPad in a sub ?100 device. Battery life is as above (around 4hrs) and the lack of market is a little sucky but i downloaded a huge pack of apps and hosted them on my home server so i have a poor man's equivalent. I think their biggest mistake (or genius depending on whether you're a user or a salesman) was to make it look so much like an iPad. It cannot compete but for the price it shouldn't have to... I am well impressed and a satisfied customer.
Get the latest release (827), HUGE improvement from 809 in terms of video playback and responsiveness

1 - 7 of 7 Posts