Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
About the accelerometer, Master of gizmo is right: temple run doesnt recognize it. It seems like the tablet here have problems with some apps.

Tried some level tools and some worked, while other didn't recognize any movement. Couple games worked, though.

Hope it gets fixed with future firmware improvements - which I start to see more urgent the more I use the device... especially a 3.0.X kernel.

Enviado desde mi ZT ICS usando Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey kecikhebat,
I had a chance to test out the C71+ with skype this afternoon. It worked quiet well. I was only able to test with "echo123" a few times, but my voice sounded good when it was played back. I would suggest using a set of headphones however, as the speaker isn't that loud. I could see this being a problem if you were in a room with a fair amount of background noise. I say give it a shot, but that's just my two cents. Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive just got my new ...7" ZENITHINK C71 upgrade .... runs pretty good except lil bit lagging sometime with online video streaming [not major] ... but overall ok

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a C71+ (M3C71-8Gb-1n-e8-sa082-1) with standard ROM 20120204. The camera works only with preinstalled apps "camera" and "skype". All other apps give an error and crash, like barcoo, googles or ###########.

Anybody else have problems with the camera? What camera apps are running successfuly?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a C71+ (M3C71-8Gb-1n-e8-sa082-1) with standard ROM 20120204. The camera works only with preinstalled apps "camera" and "skype". All other apps give an error and crash, like barcoo, googles or ###########.

Anybody else have problems with the camera? What camera apps are running successfuly?
Me too, but unfortunately for me, even in the preinstalled apps i only got a "green screen".... all others give me errors and crash too

PS i using 2012-04-12_1m_1n rom from oficial site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me too, but unfortunately for me, even in the preinstalled apps i only got a "green screen".... all others give me errors and crash too

PS i using 2012-04-12_1m_1n rom from oficial site.
Thanks for the reply. At least now I feel not so alone with my problem ;-) Anybody else having problems with the camera or has apps that work with the camera?

I would open a new topic for this problem, but I am a newbie and are not allowed to do so, right now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My tablet does not seem to load the usb host port. usb dev works ok, charging & usb file transfer etc but host doesn't work with usb keyboard.
Any ideas???

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Thanks for the reply. At least now I feel not so alone with my problem ;-) Anybody else having problems with the camera or has apps that work with the camera?

I would open a new topic for this problem, but I am a newbie and are not allowed to do so, right now.
A lot of bar code reader apps and things od that nature are designed for rear facing cameras and will have problems with tablet webcams. You just need to keep trying different apps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i'm using the e8-1n with the newer firmware posted on zenithink.com and the full market script posted on this site, and the camera and mic have both worked fine so far. i even had a google hangout up and running a couple weeks ago with no problems.

i can't speak to the functionality of the dev port because i've yet to hook anything up thru it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
sorry, i meant host port hasn't been tried. the dev port has worked just fine so far.

side note, anyone put the new c71 software update on yet? i'm dling right now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. I'm new to the forum, but a bit of an old hand at Android - thanks to some HTC smartphones. I really wanted a cheap 7" pad to read ebooks on the bus but since acquiring the little Zenethink C71 (upgrade) I'm amazed at what it can do. Didn't think I'd use it for web surfing or watching utube.

I have ICS 4.0.3 straight out of the box. I dropped in a 32gb Sandisk class 4 micro and the speed for the movies I viewed was great - I couldn't detect any lag.

My only problems so far are:

1. The 350ma charger in the box was useless. I tried a 500ma I have with an HTC and it was perfect.
2. This is the biggy. I can't connect to my PC to transfer files. The PC recognises an android device but can't read the drives. This is because the C71 won't go into USB host mode. This is shown in the manual on page 6 and would appear to be like alll andoid devices. However I can't get it to work. Any ideas?

Cheers
Ken

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Hi. I'm new to the forum, but a bit of an old hand at Android - thanks to some HTC smartphones. I really wanted a cheap 7" pad to read ebooks on the bus but since acquiring the little Zenethink C71 (upgrade) I'm amazed at what it can do. Didn't think I'd use it for web surfing or watching utube.

I have ICS 4.0.3 straight out of the box. I dropped in a 32gb Sandisk class 4 micro and the speed for the movies I viewed was great - I couldn't detect any lag.

My only problems so far are:

1. The 350ma charger in the box was useless. I tried a 500ma I have with an HTC and it was perfect.
2. This is the biggy. I can't connect to my PC to transfer files. The PC recognises an android device but can't read the drives. This is because the C71 won't go into USB host mode. This is shown in the manual on page 6 and would appear to be like alll andoid devices. However I can't get it to work. Any ideas?

Cheers
Ken
So after you connect via the OTG port and you get the pop up prompt about usb debugging connected, what happens when you tap on Turn on Mass Storage?

You can read this post also - http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/36907-connecting-a-zt-282-to-a-computer/page__view__findpost__p__402958

·
Registered
6 Posts
So after you connect via the OTG port and you get the pop up prompt about usb debugging connected, what happens when you tap on Turn on Mass Storage?

You can read this post also - http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/36907-connecting-a-zt-282-to-a-computer/page__view__findpost__p__402958
Aha. Two things. Firstly I had the keyboard plugged in at the same time I was trying to connect to the PC. The second is that I was expecting an icon in the tray on the ZT. This didn't appear, however when I clicked on the bottom right (battery icon/wifi connection area) the popup window asked me how I wanted to connect. Transferred files across with no issues. So thanks a bunch - problem solved.

I really like this little device. Now my other half is asking me about buying a C92 to replace the old hand-me-down laptop clunker.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts