Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,Just received my ePad zt-180, has android 2.1 phone version loaded seems zippy, but the calibration seems a little off and buggy. Couple of quick questions can anyone tell me the easiest way to load some applications on to as it didn't come with app market (I know willo is working on a new firmware and I can't wait
)I take it if I load some apps onto a usb key or sd card I can use the explorer to install as I didnt see any kind of application installer.I'm not to fussed about the fake chip thing going on as long as with firmware updates make it works well I am a happy bunny :)again much love for all the devs out there helping us noobs out :)Thanks again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
From my experience with android phones (not tablets), Yes: just download the application installers (.apk) from somewhere, place them in the SD Card and just click on the files through explorer.Also, go to Settings/Application settings and enable "Unknown sources".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.