Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just got my 180, and despite some reservations about processor-gate, I'm quite happy with it. It is quick, clear and silent and I've flashed the latest ROM which does indeed speed things up even more.But I do have one problem(so far). I have found my network shares, both NAS and windows PC. I can copy video onto the epad and, using the preinstalled ES video player, it will play avi's quite happily, but it will not play them if they are on a network drive. It comes up with 'File type not supported' or something similar.I used to be able to do this on a Windows laptop and I was quite looking forward to lazing in bed watching a movie/tv episode that was stored elsewhere with no fan/hard disk banging away in the background.Any suggestions anybody?

· Registered
34 Posts
jtbnet;31906 said:
Using the 0804 update firmware and the realplayer install the avi/divx movies I download from Graboid play fine for me...
He isn't saying that the videos do not play he wants to stream them over his network. (correct me if im wrong but thats how I read his comment :/ thanks for all the cool info Slatedroid peeps!)

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Laharl;31956 said:
He isn't saying that the videos do not play he wants to stream them over his network. (correct me if im wrong but thats how I read his comment :/ thanks for all the cool info Slatedroid peeps!)
:thumbsup: Yes that is my problem, Laharl!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.