Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have many pdf magazines ,computer, photography and comics, some will let me zoom in to read some will not is there someway to convert my pdf's so that i can enlage them on the pdn, i bought this reader for the main purpose of reading my magazines but have been very dissapointed if any body can poit me in the right direction a converter for pdf or a way to make pdf's i can enlarge on the pdn i would really really appreaciate it please and thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for your reply, yes i have acrobat 9 pro full version and all my pdf's i can zoom in on them, now i have some photoshop emag in pdf format and on the novel i can enlarge them and pan around them but all my other pdf's i cannot they do not enlarge no matter what scale i go to they remain the same size, so i was wondering if it is something inbedded in the pdf that i can convert my pdf's to and my comics to so i can read them on the novel, i called pandigital and suggested somekind of magnifier or something to allow this, if anyone has any ideas i would love to here i really like the reader just am frustrated with the limitations

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for that info i was hopeing not to hack it still not sure of how to do it even after reading about it in the forums, i don't mind doing it if i'm sure i know what i'm doing i'm not a computer dummy i build my own rigs and repair and trouble shoot as a side job, just not sure on what people are doing to hack it yet hell even if i have to buy a new one i would try it but still not sure how to go about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.