Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I'm not sure if I missed a setting, but my Zenithink is not going into Standby. If I do nothing the screen goes darker (but not complete off) after 30s what is the correct setting. Then nothing more happen. The LED is still blue and I can still see what's on the screen but it's locked.Firmware 0827

·
Registered
383 Posts
You're not doing anything wrong... this is the best that has been implemented so far... no sleep mode functionality that I've been able to find and you're one of many who have been looking...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm also looking for such sleep function.Mine I think that even doesn't get darker. Just the look screen (always in horizontal mode and in less than a minute) but not standbyI do miss such function.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I do to but to, but i have a question aswell. Is there a way to fast lock the screen it doesn't have to go to sleep mode but just lock the screen so i can store the tablet for a minute without having to shut it of and on again

·
Registered
202 Posts
for lockin it, i use unlock 2.0, or lock 2.0, do not remember well. at least you can lock it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts