Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Zenithink web site is gone. Anyone know why?

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zenithink.com is gone. All of your older links for software downloads represent zenithink.com NOT zenithink.cn. This

is what prompted this post.

·
6,629 Posts
zenithink.com is gone. All of your older links for software downloads represent zenithink.com NOT zenithink.cn. This

is what prompted this post.
Yeah, I couldn't access the .com and ftp zenithink sites for a long time..... I saw the FTP was back up a month ago, and I also noticed that most of the .com links work when you change to .cn.....

I haven't done anything with my Zenithink tablets in a long time, had to upgrade my phone and got a Nokia Lumia 920 (my first smart phone), and been playing around with the Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview on it...

MyNL920basephonepicscreenshot5web.jpg

What's new with you?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same old same old...

·
6,629 Posts
Does this company still exist at all?
Don't think so, but if you need something, I probably have it uploaded somewhere...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don't think so, but if you need something, I probably have it uploaded somewhere...
Thanks for your reply!

I actually had a question for their tech support, but maybe you can help me...

I recently discovered the cell radio on my tablet is working, though there's no reason for it - they probably used a phone android rom instead of a tablet one. I managed to shut it off (by changing the phone and dialer apk extensions) when booting, but when the wifi turns on, the cell radio turns on as well - and doesn't shut off when I close the wifi. Only way is to restart the tablet.

Additionally, the battery charge doesn't last as long as it used to, and the charging stats are all messed up - with the charge going from %4 to %60 in a matter of minutes, but loses the charge (from %100 to %60) also in minutes. I tried re-calibrating the battery.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks!

·
6,629 Posts
Thanks for your reply!
I actually had a question for their tech support, but maybe you can help me...

I recently discovered the cell radio on my tablet is working, though there's no reason for it - they probably used a phone android rom instead of a tablet one. I managed to shut it off (by changing the phone and dialer apk extensions) when booting, but when the wifi turns on, the cell radio turns on as well - and doesn't shut off when I close the wifi. Only way is to restart the tablet.

Additionally, the battery charge doesn't last as long as it used to, and the charging stats are all messed up - with the charge going from %4 to %60 in a matter of minutes, but loses the charge (from %100 to %60) also in minutes. I tried re-calibrating the battery.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks!
Not sure about the cell radio thing, depends on what tablet you are using what what ROM is running on it...

Which Zenithink tablet do you have? (Model on barcode sticker)

Which ROM are you running on it? (build info in settings about tablet)

The battery thing, again depends on which tablet you are talking about and which ROM you are running... Off the top of my head, if it's not a "using the wrong kernel" problem, it could either be a problem with the charger or your battery might need to be replaced....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts