Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
ok, i found it. it is the wondermedia apps store. for people who do not have this apk, here is the download link.Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: wondermedia_en.apkfirst download the youtube support app and then the youtube app. tada! now you have full screen youtube on your eken!!! ecotox should implement this in his firmware!

·
Registered
19 Posts
To be more complete the app-store I am refering to is the wondermedia app-store, this is the one that is included (not market), at least it is on the m001. Since I only have a m001 I assume that the m002 has it also. Go there and do a search for youtube and it will bring up two files. One is youtube and the other is the support file. Download and install and you should be good.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just want u guys to know another option to make Youtube work is to open PK app and totally uninstall (Stock Youtube app) it then Downlod the Youtube APK Low Res (from this site) onto ur miniSD then open File explorer find the Youtube select and install. Done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.