Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks all of you having trouble with your default youtube player allow me to introduce.Tudou's widget, what it does is install a flv updated player on the droid and enables video playback at a decent quality and fullscreen.This is ten times better than the crappy youtubeHD, that only allows you to play in a crappy quality and also doesn't cover the full 7' pad we payed for.Follow this link and download it to your SD and install with app manager.Have fun i havent looking for it :pP.S: Tested on an ePad with slatedroid 1.7.4 v2.P.S: Tested on an ePad with slatedroid 1.7.4 v2.

·
Registered
15 Posts
omg i love you! how was this fixed? and also will this stay fixed or will it stop working when youtube changes something or will they fix it so we cant access it?also how do you edit these apk files like if I had my own tube site with my own videos on their could I edit this program to look at my site instead of youtube

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name='bobby2010;29150]Tudou is China's Youtube' date=' and it comes with official 1.7.4 fw. I can only get Youtube low res to work, do I need to reinstall the Tudou widget?[/QUOTE'] you may try uninstalling flv support and installing this one, reboot and everything should be fine. (thats what i did)cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.