Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first, my Youtube worked great. I was even able to watch full length movies from Youtube. The problem seemed to come once i moved and received a new router. Under the old WPA settings, Youtube worked great. Now, under WEP, the default movies never load upon start-up nor can i SEARCH for movies, none are found. Unfortunately, my router will not let me switch to WPA settings. Is this even the problem or is it something else? I tried downloading the latest Youtube version i could find but, no luck. Anyone have a clue what the problem is?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a problem with my youtube....it shows me the list of videos and then when I click the video, it gives me an error

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
When I start youtube it won't even load a list of movies or search for them.
Pretty sure this is only possible in "Desktop" mode. Change your browser's user agent from "Android" to "Desktop". Look in browser settings.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The problem could relate to Flash or networking issue. Try downloading something from a site like Mediafire to see if your tablet is downloading properly. Try out SpeedTest app to check your download & upload speeds for issues.
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.zwanoo.android.speedtest&feature=search_result

Try running some other Flash sites to see what happens. Flash games, other flash video site and/or Adobe Flash test to check your version & see if working, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts