Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It does not work too well. You'll see.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHT-JkCIkR0#Edit: It does work. Read this on the Archos 7 forum:When the video only plays in a small corner of the screen, press the HOME hardware button and when you are on your home screen, press and hold it again until the application switcher window appears. Tap your player's icon and it will play the video in full-screen mode.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just tested Skyfire 2 Beta. It works a little better, but suffers from the same issue. When it enters landscape mode for the video, the aPad's display changes into portrait. Video is a little bigger, though.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good news:I can not remember who posted the fix to the small image here, but I tried it yesterday and it works great. Thanks a lot, whoever it was.When the Youtube or beebPlayer video starts playing in only the corner of the screen, press the HOME hardware button to get to your home screen and then press and hold it again until the application switcher window pops-up. Tap on your player and it will play the video in fullscreen.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the info forward Gevrik, the only downside is having to start the youtube download twice (which takes longer on my slow dsl than it should, (damn those downloading torrents of ishtar and Glitter with Britney Spears in 720p) ;D

·
Registered
93 Posts
[quote author=gevrik link=topic=368.msg3147#msg3147 date=1275140843]It does not work too well. You'll see.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHT-JkCIkR0#Edit: It does work. Read this on the Archos 7 forum:When the video only plays in a small corner of the screen, press the HOME hardware button and when you are on your home screen, press and hold it again until the application switcher window appears. Tap your player's icon and it will play the video in full-screen mode.[/quote]thanks for the video geverik! would u mind to show us a vid of it playing youtube in fullscreen mode? thanks in advancehope that I am not bothering u too much

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
[quote author=postbus31 link=topic=465.msg3960#msg3960 date=1275414004]To get full-screen playback: prss the Home button to the homescreen. Press and hold the home button to pop-up the list containing last used apps. Select YouTube. The video will now play in full-screen
[/quote]this does not work for me on apad with rockchip. i dont know why.

·
Registered
17 Posts
[quote author=JediMindtrick link=topic=465.msg4472#msg4472 date=1275516413][quote author=postbus31 link=topic=465.msg3960#msg3960 date=1275414004]To get full-screen playback: prss the Home button to the homescreen. Press and hold the home button to pop-up the list containing last used apps. Select YouTube. The video will now play in full-screen
[/quote]this does not work for me on apad with rockchip. i dont know why.[/quote]Weird, on my APad this workaround does the job just fine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
[quote author=postbus31 link=topic=465.msg5387#msg5387 date=1275761981][quote author=JediMindtrick link=topic=465.msg4472#msg4472 date=1275516413][quote author=postbus31 link=topic=465.msg3960#msg3960 date=1275414004]To get full-screen playback: prss the Home button to the homescreen. Press and hold the home button to pop-up the list containing last used apps. Select YouTube. The video will now play in full-screen
[/quote]this does not work for me on apad with rockchip. i dont know why.[/quote]Weird, on my APad this workaround does the job just fine. [/quote]It works on some videos, some still say cannot play video or whatever that text box that sends me into a fiery rage says! lol And some videos still play in the top right side of the screen! I guess I should be grateful I can watch them at all! lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahh, it only works for low quality videos. Just open the menu and choose "view in low quality" then do the trick.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts