Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I get my M7003 to connect to Youtube?Have flashed apad to 1.7.4 from this site, and have re-loaded Youtube app, but although you can search for Youtube videos whenever you select a video it says can't connect to web pageAny ideas anyone?

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
[quote name='hiphop101;31445]thanks Labovski' date=' this worked for me. You seem to know a lot about the orphan m70003...[/QUOTE'] Not really. I just search and read and learn what I can on the way. And my programming skills are unfortunately almost zero.

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK guys... I have the M70003. I found a flash install for it... and a youtube viewer. Please realize that the hardware on these tablets are probably not capable of decoding HD video. The setting on the youtube program that I am using (which I searched for on the web and downloaded, installing its application file (.apk file) via a memory card... is set by default... to play the HD version. Once the player is open... and the slate has the context of the youtube viewer application, press the menu button. in my program, a menu comes up on the bottom. One of the choices lends itself to changing the resolution of the video. I changed it to display the 320 RES version... and the video played. I just wish that it would always come up that way and that I don't have to change it for each video I try to view. If you get no pic or a static pic and audio only, the resolution issue is probably the answer.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Which Youtube application are you using and where did you find it? I don't have the resolution feature that you are mentioning in my Youtube app. It sounds good though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
To get Youtube running:1. uninstall prev. version youtube apk;2. uninstall web fly if installed;3. go to apps store and install youtube support first;4. go to apps store and install most rated youtube apk.It should works!

·
Registered
24 Posts
[quote name='Orlandospike;54024]OK guys... I have the M70003. I found a flash install for it... and a youtube viewer. Please realize that the hardware on these tablets are probably not capable of decoding HD video. The setting on the youtube program that I am using (which I searched for on the web and downloaded' date=' installing its application file (.apk file) via a memory card... is set by default... to play the HD version. Once the player is open... and the slate has the context of the youtube viewer application, press the menu button. in my program, a menu comes up on the bottom. One of the choices lends itself to changing the resolution of the video. I changed it to display the 320 RES version... and the video played. I just wish that it would always come up that way and that I don't have to change it for each video I try to view. If you get no pic or a static pic and audio only, the resolution issue is probably the answer.[/QUOTE'] Yes, a link would be most appriciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does Youtube still working at you?I tried every combination of youtube.apk and tudouwidget.apk (WEB FLV) and youtube did not work for me. I get error message: "The application WEB FLV (process.com.wmt.tudouwidget) has stopped unexpectedly", with other tudouwidget I don't get the error message, but I can only select the videos in the list, they won't start.I had an m70003 two weeks ago, and youtube worked perfect, I sold that tablet, now I got a new one, but it does not work.I have the original firmware Build WMT1.9.1_710Cu, but if it is neccessary I downgrade it to the 1.7.4

·
Registered
14 Posts
How can I get my M7003 to connect to Youtube?Have flashed apad to 1.7.4 from this site, and have re-loaded Youtube app, but although you can search for Youtube videos whenever you select a video it says can't connect to web pageAny ideas anyone?
This post was a long time ago... and I have not been on much.... in fact... had to recover my password....I still have the .apk file for the flash...320 resolution...and the .apk for the youtube viewer....If you need it... let me know...

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
This post was a long time ago... and I have not been on much.... in fact... had to recover my password....I still have the .apk file for the flash...320 resolution...and the .apk for the youtube viewer....If you need it... let me know...
I would like to try your apps since apparently you can change the resolution from within the Youtube app, which I can not.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.