Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yep, I have this problem.

Issue was present in three different firmwares, current 0705, also 0626 and the original factory fm 05..

I have the latest aurora 2 v3

I have test both chrome and browser both have issue.
I can stream video from other websites. Abc iview works.
I can play normal video files, mpeg, avi etc.
My wifi is great, speedtest.net shows about 1Mb s
I have downloaded the adobe flash app to see if that helps, no it doesn't.
Have also change the setting 'force GPU rendering' doesn't help.
I have also test you tube app & you tube webpage.

Please help

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have you tried uninstalling the flash you got from play store and installing instead the one from this thread, first post
[ROM] Aurora II - Aggro0626 (Update Aggro0705-C)
And what do you mean "latest aurora 2 v3 "?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have you tried uninstalling the flash you got from play store and installing instead the one from this thread, first post
[ROM] Aurora II - Aggro0626 (Update Aggro0705-C)
And what do you mean "latest aurora 2 v3 "?
Just installed that flash apk you mentioned and still same issue.

? V3 ... mmm I think I read too many aurora forum posts looking for answers.. people called the old one with lg screen the V3.... but I have the aurora 2..... so maybe we call that aurora V4....... or just call it aurora 2.

Anyway... youtube doesn't work

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone else have problems with youtube not playin it jus buffers nonstop and i got pretty good wifi
I had this problem with Youtube HD on 0626 (turn HD off and the videos played fine); plays for a second, pauses, plays for another sec, etc.
Problem seems to have gone with 0705; plays smoothly now, though the video doesn't buffer (the buffer indicator on the play strip doesn't fill) so you can't skip through videos.

I'm pretty sure this problem is too folds - 1: the app isn't buffering properly, 2: 0626's wifi was f'ed; this I am sure as the transfer rate would drop to a trickle when the tab was plugged in to recharge.

Wifi's better on 0705 - fast enough to stream the videos in real-time anyway - but is still f'ed as leaving wifi active during sleep will drain the tab in just a few hours.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Youtube app & website still wont play, turning the HD OPTION off/on doesnt seem to do anything to help.

NOTE: twitchtv works. Both app & web

Tried 3 different 0705 roms. Aggro / fl superstore / 0705 + johim root

Wiped cache / data / media before each install

Tried the flash app from play store & also the flash-mx available from this forum.

What to try next? HELP!

Help!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Youtube app & website still wont play, turning the HD OPTION off/on doesnt seem to do anything to help.

NOTE: twitchtv works. Both app & web

Tried 3 different 0705 roms. Aggro / fl superstore / 0705 + johim root

Wiped cache / data / media before each install

Tried the flash app from play store & also the flash-mx available from this forum.

What to try next? HELP!

Help!
Try 0705 the latest official rom and my root.zip that I found on a chinese forum. It will show your build number as 0621 but you can change the build.prop file and write whatever firmware version you like. With the root.zip comes root + full market access and no chinese apps. Adobe flash 11.1 and netflix and ext hardrive works best with my root.zip vs johim.zip. enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?0d0xqbjdtv221xi

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try 0705 the latest official rom and my root.zip that I found on a chinese forum. It will show your build number as 0621 but you can change the build.prop file and write whatever firmware version you like. With the root.zip comes root + full market access and no chinese apps. Adobe flash 11.1 and netflix and ext hardrive works best with my root.zip vs johim.zip. enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?0d0xqbjdtv221xi
Installed fresh 0705 rom & root.zip but still no you tube loading/playing when using app or browser.

This is becoming interesting...... is there seariously only two people (op & me) with this issue?

What else can I check/do....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am also having trouble watching youtube on my hannspad. It just keeps buffering. I've tried installing a newer version of Adobe Flash but it won't let me. I am a complete novice and no nothing about how to install software etc that you mention. I don't even know what software is on my hannspad. Is there a step by step guide on how to do this in plain Engish for Dummies. Any help would be most appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I got my Aurora 2 yesterday, and I am facing the same issue. It shows an error and it closes after that. Never worked for me.

I have updated to 0705 and installed Johim's patch too.

P.S. : The tablet is awesome otherwise!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.