Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i install CE and make internet connecten all works but youtube doenst work.i start youtube i click and video and it returns a error that flv cant be played.what to do?Any got an solution to remap the hardware keys?greetings ermo

·
Registered
10 Posts
The standard youtube site will not work over a mobile browser you will need the youtube app, and I am not sure that it will work on CE.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes there is a Youtube installed on windows Ce and sadly it doesnt work it tries to retrieve the videos address and play it through what seems to be a newer version of windows media player but it comes up address not found.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I looked through all the options of the windows Ce app for youtube and have no clue how to get this app working. There is an option after the media player opens that opens what looks like a japanese youtube site and shows featured videos when you click on them though same thing happens address not found. Maybe its just an outdated app

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i just introduced my self but i get this big black app for utube, im not sure if its factory installed? but it dosnt stream too well, nor is the wifi great and im right next to it?

any advise?

Kass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts