Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Allcame across a very fast browser which works well with the zenithink, seems very little mention of herelookup on google the "xscope browser apk" give it a try, very fast makes the whole experience a log better!!!!PS don't download the xscope lite browser, its still faster than stock browser but not as fast!!!EnjoyKerry

·
Registered
439 Posts
Yeah, that's useful, except the newest version is 6.0

·
Registered
439 Posts
And you can upgrade version 5.17 to the newest version which is 6.0?

·
Registered
439 Posts
And you can upgrade version 5.17 to the newest version which is 6.0?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm running 5.36 which is latest on Market (out yesterday)... I believe 6 is still in development as comment in 5.36 on 9/7 says 'Stabilizing xScope 6! THANK you for your patience.'

·
Registered
383 Posts
I believe the min. version is 1.6 but I've been running xscope on 2.x for a year between my Moto Droids and my ZT-180 tablets... in fact it ws the only browser that actually worked on Hulu with flash for a couple of days before they shutdown the loophole...

·
Registered
439 Posts
just55;53474 said:
where did you find 5.36
It's available on Market

·
Registered
383 Posts
On a well tuned mature andoid version you shouldn't need one... the current builds by Zenithink don't meet that criteria
really the biggest benefit I see from running 'autokiller' is it's preset auto tuning of the internal android mem. mgmt. settings... running using 'Strict' as the selected preset I do usually maintain ~60+MB avilable which seems to be good for ensuring there is enough mem available for MOST applications you run on Android...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.