Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm having a slight problem with my new tablet - it's not sleeping. (Which means that I need the charger every 10-12 hours even if I'm not using the device)Bringing up Spare Parts shows that it's running 100% of the time, even in Airplane mode.Logcat shows this line (or a slight variation, but still the BatteryService) repeating itself every 5 seconds or so:V/BatteryService( x): lgwmUsbOnlineAny ideas what could be wrong? All I know is that it's part of Android System, so I can't force close the process.I did a bit of Googling but nothing seems to come up in the results...Does this also affect other tablets with the Telechips processor?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I find it strange that no one seems concerned with this problem, given that if it was fixed, with a 2600mAh battery the device could be left on airplane mode for DAYS before it'll need to be charged.

·
Registered
11 Posts
[quote name='damuffinman;50220]Hi everyone' date=' I'm having a slight problem with my new tablet - it's not sleeping. (Which means that I need the charger every 10-12 hours even if I'm not using the device)Bringing up Spare Parts shows that it's running 100% of the time, even in Airplane mode.Logcat shows this line (or a slight variation, but still the BatteryService) repeating itself every 5 seconds or [URL=so:V/BatteryService(]so:V/BatteryService([/URL] x): lgwmUsbOnlineAny ideas what could be wrong? All I know is that it's part of Android System, so I can't force close the process.I did a bit of Googling but nothing seems to come up in the results...Does this also affect other tablets with the Telechips processor?[/QUOTE'] I have similar problem. My Haipad 701 can't stay in standby longer than few hours. I tested firmware 918, 929 and beta of froyo. Did you find solution for this problem?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='bimbol;82402]I have similar problem. My Haipad 701 can't stay in standby longer than few hours. I tested firmware 918' date=' 929 and beta of froyo. Did you find solution for this problem?[/QUOTE'] Problem appears to have gone away for me on the Froyo beta. I can get 10-12 hours of extremely light usage and 5-6 hours of normal use on my X5A...If you check logcat on the Froyo beta the BatteryService prompt doesn't appear anymore

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.