Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody, i still confuse, how to connect to PC as mass storage or other usb device, so, we can telnetting, we can explore the root, or just sync files?i already have usb cable, n connecting to my pc, but no sign from pc or my epad... :confused:what can i do???

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn...i feel fooled because of this USB cable...that male+male USB couldnt connected to my pc.i used ipod cable, and then, my epad can connect perfectly on my MAC.now the case is solved...

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
an Ipod cable, really works huh?That is just flippin hillarious, use the data cable from a competitors device to link yours to the pc!hey if it works awsome, if so i will have to go steal some mac supremacists transfer cable. loland before you dis the comment, trust me, i work in IT all day long, the PC people seem to knowwhen they need help, the mac ones know it all, yet i recieve more calls from them then any of the PC users.......actually had to say this to someone one time, if you know so much about them, why am i here to fix what you messed up?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.