Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey everyone, been looking all over for a good WORKING gallery app, and thought to myself, wonder if the Android emulator's gallery(from 1.6) would port over...Well guess what??? IT DID, and works quite well... Allows you to do wallpapers and everything, just as you would expect a phone to do. Plays videos as well, just not sure about formats or anything. Just install as you would any other APK. Here is the link for it:http://www.multiupload.com/JDXBL3AYQLEnjoy!Yes, I do realize that this is named Camera.apk. It is the gallery though, I just didn't know if naming would affect anything. Better safe than sorry!Let everyone know if it works!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not sure if anyone is having this issue as well, but mine is not showing all pics from sd card and is also force closing as soon as i go into a category.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try removing SD card and reloading it, maybe it needs to load contents after an install? Worked fine for me after I did that, but I don't believe I had an issue before that either...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did have an issue with a file manager trying to load my picture at one point and it caused a FC.. But i think that was because I pressed the screen when a popup came up...

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Gallery from 1.6 (camera.apk) crashes every time I try and open it, any ideas?Edit: NevermindI kept trying to open the program via the camera icon instead of the gallery icon (duh) thank you for getting the app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts