Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Carnivore;6879 said:
I don't use Fring I use ebuddy so I'm not sure.
i've sent you email with app.. otherwise access fring site and download app from your eken.. its important, cause it has no use if programs (fring is the only right now) can't handle usb webcams.. pleeaaaaase

·
Registered
157 Posts
Damn! Isnt Gigaware a re-brander ? I mean a brand that buys wholesale known working electronic devices (webcameras, flash drives, keyboards) and brand them with the name 'Gigaware'?

·
Registered
384 Posts
[quote name='itanium;6881]Damn! Isnt Gigaware a re-brander ? I mean a brand that buys wholesale known working electronic devices (webcameras' date=' flash drives, keyboards) and brand them with the name 'Gigaware'?[/QUOTE'] in fact we need to know the exact chipset used by this product so we can find one... gigaware is american reseller, we are european

·
Registered
157 Posts
[quote name='imayoda;6882]in fact we need to know the exact chipset used by this product so we can find one... gigaware is american reseller' date=' we are european [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE'] correct! anyway its a great find, carnivore! proving the concept that the very low end processor still does the job!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would you be able to post the dmesg to see what type of device that is or lsusb? I've got a 1.3mp from a laptop that would be ideal to fit into this. It's a Ali m5602: with a s5k4aa sensor.

·
Registered
157 Posts
jingo;6910 said:
Would you be able to post the dmesg to see what type of device that is or lsusb? I've got a 1.3mp from a laptop that would be ideal to fit into this. It's a Ali m5602: with a s5k4aa sensor.
Can you do that, Carnivore?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
as far as I remember there was no toggle switch. the camera was not on until he used the software

·
Registered
31 Posts
Carnivore;6876 said:
YouTube - Camera On EKEN MOD Tutorial
NO DRIVER REQUIRED!Wire it up to the USB port of your choice on the Eken M001. I used Camera Pro to prove the concept works. Happy modding.
looks great. although with only portrait veiw I think I would have turned the camera to make it a always landscape view. Can't wait to dig into mine. Thanks for the video.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.