Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Damn! Isnt Gigaware a re-brander ? I mean a brand that buys wholesale known working electronic devices (webcameras, flash drives, keyboards) and brand them with the name 'Gigaware'?

·
Registered
384 Posts
[quote name='itanium;6881]Damn! Isnt Gigaware a re-brander ? I mean a brand that buys wholesale known working electronic devices (webcameras' date=' flash drives, keyboards) and brand them with the name 'Gigaware'?[/QUOTE'] in fact we need to know the exact chipset used by this product so we can find one... gigaware is american reseller, we are european

·
Registered
157 Posts
[quote name='imayoda;6882]in fact we need to know the exact chipset used by this product so we can find one... gigaware is american reseller' date=' we are european [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE'] correct! anyway its a great find, carnivore! proving the concept that the very low end processor still does the job!

·
Registered
157 Posts
jingo;6910 said:
Would you be able to post the dmesg to see what type of device that is or lsusb? I've got a 1.3mp from a laptop that would be ideal to fit into this. It's a Ali m5602: with a s5k4aa sensor.
Can you do that, Carnivore?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
as far as I remember there was no toggle switch. the camera was not on until he used the software

·
Registered
31 Posts
Carnivore;6876 said:
YouTube - Camera On EKEN MOD Tutorial
NO DRIVER REQUIRED!Wire it up to the USB port of your choice on the Eken M001. I used Camera Pro to prove the concept works. Happy modding.
looks great. although with only portrait veiw I think I would have turned the camera to make it a always landscape view. Can't wait to dig into mine. Thanks for the video.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.