Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi guys! I'm going to buy a tablet tub i don't know which is better for my needs... What do you think is best for touch screen (o_O responsivity??? is the correct word?) and wireless card?

TY

P.S.
Sorry for my english.... u.u

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hiya,

I just signed up because I'm in a similar situation and wanted to ask. About your questions: You probably want a 5-point capacitive display (google capacitive vs resistive).

The N50 is a 5" display, the others are 7" ones. Only you can decide what size you want.

Please allow me to add one more 7" device to your options: the Onda VX-610W (only the latest version with a capacitive display!). You'd do me a big favour if you could add this device to the thread title if that is ok for you so we could both profit by this.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Hi guys! I'm going to buy a tablet tub i don't know which is better for my needs... What do you think is best for touch screen (o_O responsivity??? is the correct word?) and wireless card?
The i7 works pretty good for me. Comes with 5 point touch though almost everything out there only needs 2 touch capacitive. Some games do not work but I believe that maybe a rk2918 issue.

Impossible to commment on the others because have not used or looked into them. You should check out specs and reviews for each and then decide. Choose a popular device to get better support.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi all!!!

The i7 works pretty good for me. Comes with 5 point touch though almost everything out there only needs 2 touch capacitive. Some games do not work but I believe that maybe a rk2918 issue.

Impossible to commment on the others because have not used or looked into them. You should check out specs and reviews for each and then decide. Choose a popular device to get better support.
Has i7's scree a good responcity?

I read online about the rk29 sdk... have you some information?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I really like my Wopad i7 but I think the Novo 7 or Wopad A10 maybe better choices for 7" tablets. The AllWinner "A10" chip uses many co-processors which should really help out with performance. See this thread for more info.

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/23186-novo-7-wicked-new-processor/page__p__248529__hl__novo7__fromsearch__1

For reviews, you just have to search around on the internet. For video reviews, you can always check Youtube and will probably find some on there.

Choose a popular tablet to get the best support from community.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts