Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Since this is (still?) a 2.6.39 kernel, it should work with the DRH JB alpha. The Gtab kernel used by DRH is also a .39 build. Ideally ICS/JB would run on a 3.1 kernel (with backported .39 drivers), but the only (99%) working community developed 3.1 Tegra2 kernel is build for the Vega.

·
Registered
265 Posts
We still have to wait, hopefully it won't last long (if we could only fix, on the kernel side), the rotation/sensor it would be fine for most of us.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sadly, the GIT repo is no longer available, and no news from Team WolfMod since 3 weeks.

If anyone got the sources, this kernel would be a very good basis.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know if my problem is given by the kernel but after install it the screen rotate in inverse mode(and cannot be deselected!).How can i fix this?
Ps. i have team drh 1.3
Pps. 1400mhz are fastttttt!!! great!
Thank in advance

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yep, it's kernel related, to fix it, just disable the rotation in the main settings or download an app on the market (Ultimate Rotation Control)

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm not sure it is kernel related.

With the same kernel, let's say WolfMod 2.9, i have reversed screen in both TeamDRH 1.3 and TeamDRH 5.3. Not in WolfMod 1.6.4c in example.

I think it is an issue with TeamDRH rom, something left untouched by the kernel, which flips the screens. Perhaps simply something in the build.prop / 'll investigate this point.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Self reply: this is certainly both, sadly.

WolfMod 1.6.4c + WolfMod kernel 2.9 is working fine
TeamDRH 5.3a + WolfMod kernel 2.9 is reversed
TeamDRH 5.3a + Marcero oc1b1 is normal (but no sound)

Well, well...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts