Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got the Wlan driver for Eken M001 ??My Wlan dont seem to work after upgrade.Please poste, and has enyone had similar problems, and how did you fix it ?I tryde to upgrade, downgrade, use Cocked ROMs nothing helped.Please

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
Well that sounds more like a hardware issue that a driver problem, as you have been flashing the M001 this will remove all existing data and so start as a clean slate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The solder joints are OK, the power comes normaly to the wlan adapter. The Wlan is searching for wireless networks, and then are no networks in range.... At Power on for a few seckond sometimes it showes one wlan network, then it wanish.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[quote name='BrokenSOul;49593]The solder joints are OK' date=' the power comes normaly to the wlan adapter. The Wlan is searching for wireless networks, and then are no networks in range.... At Power on for a few seckond sometimes it showes one wlan network, then it wanish.[/QUOTE'] I had the same problem after installing and uninstalling various firmware.I solved the problem by doing a factory reset on my M001. since then my wificonnects everytime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts