Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I selling my Witstech A81e 240 shipped. includes 3 batteries and hard case, I have had it for less then a month, dont have time for it. pay by paypal. my email is [email protected]. I can list it on ebay where i have 100% positive feedback as droptop_jim ships from tennessee US and canada only

·
Registered
24 Posts
lol it can be found at less and u sell it at 240?bah

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I was trying to not be the one to say that...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chry;48006 said:
lol it can be found at less and u sell it at 240?bah
go buy it for less i dont care if i get your money or not. it has 3 batteries and a car charger, now like i said go get it for less, btw i am shipping from usa not china. i dont think 240 shipped is a bad price, but take your chance on aliexpress like your signature says. you would be better off putting your money up in vegas. If you dont like my price go buy it somewhere else

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
geeheeb;47987 said:
Does this have a GPS?
It has GPS, as far as support for the gps, i cant answer that, apps are barely there for android, i think windows ce support is better

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
[quote name='droptopjim;48025]go buy it for less i dont care if i get your money or not. it has 3 batteries and a car charger' date=' now like i said go get it for less, btw i am shipping from usa not china. i dont think 240 shipped is a bad price, but take your chance on aliexpress like your signature says. you would be better off putting your money up in vegas. If you dont like my price go buy it somewhere else[/QUOTE'] So your advice to your potential customers is.... "i dont care if i get your money or not," "go get it for less," "i dont think 240 shipped is a bad price," and "go buy it somewhere else" in a nutshell, right? Just checking. Oh, yeah, and buy a Pandigital Novel - still available for $100 less. Good plan.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote name='lawman;48097]So your advice to your potential customers is.... "i dont care if i get your money or not' date='" "go get it for less," "i dont think 240 shipped is a bad price," and "go buy it somewhere else" in a nutshell, right? Just checking. Oh, yeah, and buy a Pandigital Novel - still available for $100 less. Good plan.[/QUOTE'] pretty well. If they can get it somewhere else for a better deal they are free to do what they want. I am offering what i have for a competitive price. Remember i have what i am selling, it is not a preorder item, and i can deliver in 3 days. I wouldnt sell it to you or Chry at this point even if you offered more than what i am asking. I have checked the prices of sellers with stock and aint any of them going to ship it to you for but 5-10 bucks less. If you want to gamble with aliexpress or the such be my guest and good luck. mp4 nation has no stock, merrimobiles without gps is asking 199 and then around 40 bucks to ship. thats without adding 15 for the gps do the math moron.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
ah. I see why I am the moron. Good plan. Good luck with that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.