Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Witstech A81E.  Bought it in August.  I would prefer to sell it within the US.  Looking for $150 no shipping costs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi do you still have this for sale.  Is there anything wrong with it.  Is it running a custom rom or have a gps.  Could you please give more info Thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still for sale. It's running the stock 1122 firmware currently, but I can flash it with whatever you want me to.  It does have the GPS. There's nothing wrong with it, I recently received a google cr-48 laptop and am now using that more than the tablet.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Will you ship to Canada? Not much selection in Android tablets here in the Great White North. Does it have the G-sensor? Any scratches?

Lucky you to be part of the CR-48 program... another south of the border exclusive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think Canada will be a big deal.  Will have to do like US Postal mail though I think.  I can look into that.  It has GPS, but no G-Sensor.  It was an earlier unit.  No scratches, in very good shape, barely used.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can send some pictures today.  I can do priority mail, but they say it'll take 6-10 business days to get there.  UPS can get it there in about 4-5 business days.  It's more for UPS, but if you want it to get there quicker I understand.  Also do you want me to put a specific firmware level on there for you?  Otherwise it'll have the stock 1208 firmware on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts