Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How I got to this point I don't know.I looked at a Kmart newspaper add and was intrigued by the Augen Gentouch78.After many trips to Kmart(product out of stock) and too many ICEEs, and general negative internet research about the GT78, I ended up here. Only after looking at almost every Android 7" tablet in the world; my head was spinning!I really wanted the Augen , but was impressed that the A81-E had Android 2.2 so quickly.I have no real technical skills, accept that I follow directions well.My Motorola Droid is rooted and has a custom ROM and theme.I'm looking forward to doing the same with the Witstech A81-E. ordered from Merimobiles earlier today.

· Registered
106 Posts
Here's my two pennies... You made the right choice. The Augen is pitiful in comparison to the A81-E. The Wits is an awesome piece of hardware for the money and has some real potential. The downside is that Wits has not (yet) pushed the device to its capabilities. There are things here and there that don't work but I'm very happy with mine so far. Actually I was quite please initially and it has just gotten better and better. Anyone who wants a more complete review can search for mine. Hope it helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.