Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new on the forum as are a lot of us I can see. I ordered a Witstech A81-E last monday from www.jiongtang.com/shop. Their price was good and the site has its own forum that actually has some good posts in it so that's what motivated me...that being some support from the seller. I'm not sure how much longer it will be because I haven't gotten my tracking number yet although it should be soon as I decided to forgo EMS and use UPS. I'll update this post when I get it with my impressions of the seller and hopefully a link to a mini review. After all, more info on the web about these tablets=more people on the web buying tablets=more money to manufacturer=more firmware updates=more people buying tablets...haha sorry.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I ordered last Monday 7/12/2010 and through the week, I asked the seller to send me my tracking info. He told me that the order had already been shipped and that the tracking info would be sent to me this Monday. I thought it odd to bother to send an email and not send me my tracking number. Long story short, from the tracking it looks like they actually sent it on 7/20/2010 and it's due to arrive tomorrow 7/22/2010. Two day shipping from Hong Kong? It seems a little unlikely.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I did receive it! I'll do a little writeup in a few days. So far its been great. I am having a bit of trouble getting applications, specifically ADW launcher. If anyone knows how to get it onto the device (without market access) I'd love to know. I'm a total android newbie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.