Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
[quote name='Mike;23399]We have changed the URLs completely (no trailing /vbulletin) to improve Search-engine friendliness. The URLs will be changing again when we get the domain transferred' date='[/QUOTE']another problem will likley be until a DNS refresh the links will be broken when referenced by domain name... I'm in via an IP addr ATM...

·
Registered
101 Posts
(Only related to the topic title)It seems the "aPad [Moonse MS-E7001/ iRobot M003]" -> "User Experiences" thread has been gone completely.I know the other forums for the Moonse are now located under "aPad Android Tablet Discussion" but that thread seems gone. Also when I look at my own posts (through profile) I don't see any of the messages I had posted in that thread.No biggie, but seems like some nice info got lost.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote name='McMadd;23507][I](Only related to the topic title)[/I]It seems the "aPad [Moonse MS-E7001/ iRobot M003]" -> "User Experiences" thread has been gone completely.I know the other forums for the Moonse are now located under "aPad Android Tablet Discussion" but that thread seems gone. Also when I look at my own posts (through profile) I don't see any of the messages I had posted in that thread.No biggie' date=' but seems like some nice info got lost.[/QUOTE'] thi is what I was thinking as I tried the new address and it didnt work, Ihope nothing else disapear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.