Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Good evening hugoop,you can try to re-format your SD.I just flash the Relax on the 2.0 FW and not worry.edit :
Open android_fs.tar / android_fs with 7-zip, then drag the file to your desktop userinit.sh.Change the value of 533,003 by 466,000.Then drag the userinit.sh redone in android_fs.tar / android_fs.Copy the script on the SD flash.Your processor does not support 533Mhz, I think.Normally it should work

·
Registered
245 Posts
chuck3565;89527 said:
It would be nice if these were functional in a future release. They haven't worked for me since the Eken 1.90 release.
Very strange,I wonder what "tricky" stuff was placed in the 1.90 and even in the new WNT2.0, in the factory FW AVI and MP4 (Ipod formated) works very well, no stutter but low resolution but in "Steel" a few problems using replacment software.So far minimal on geting stream audio working

·
Registered
245 Posts
[quote name='lefeudedieu;87092]Good evening hugoop' date='you can try to re-format your SD.I just flash the Relax on the 2.0 FW and not worry.edit :[/QUOTE']I confirm that on many "generic" units ( I have two versions) the Relax speed change has to be done "FIRST" before FW install."Open android_fs.tar / android_fs with 7-zip, then drag the file to your desktop userinit.sh.Change the value of 533,003 by 466,000.Then drag the userinit.sh redone in android_fs.tar / android_fs.Copy the script on the SD flash."After Relax is in you can speed things up and it will work but not on the initial FW load.This ios Very strange, my friends official Ekan M001 has no problem only some older style generics.Radioman52

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Hi,

a glimpse of the next Relax v2.0.5,i work on :

·
Registered
245 Posts
[quote author=lefeudedieu link=topic=6672.msg128717#msg128717 date=1296230236]
Hi,

a glimpse of the next Relax v2.0.5,i work on :

[/quote]
LOOKIG GOOD,
What Icons will it use?
Regards.
Radioman

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use my m001 with Relax 2.0.4 almost every day. To read txt book.

God, it is slow. But I like the bastard!

I think it is a good idea if you can cook a Lite version of android for ebook, just to maximize the batery e speed up the performance.

Remove the aplications and services and make a clean and dedicated device.

It can open directly in the book reader application and come with a pre instaled browser and nothing more.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.