Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi everyone!
I've purchased the ZT282 few weeks ago, and I recently moved to this ROM, which really boost the performance and improve the experience when using the tablet. Thank you for your really good job!

I'm pretty new with Android, so I would like to ask here...
Due to the low resolution of the screen, the ICS status bar often become annoying...

Does exist some tweaks (I mean some apps or system files to be edited/overwrited, etc.) in order to:

- remove the screenshot icon from the bar?
- remove also the Home and Settings icons from the bar (they are placed directly in the body of the tablet)
- hide temporarly the whole status bar (like Windows one)

Or does the icons have to be deleted during the compilation of the ROM?
Thank you in advance for any answer!
There are tweaks out there that can do these, some are posted here on this forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi friend, I bought my New Ztpad C71 Upgrade today.. and interested in flashing this... will this one include Market patch.. will this one solve my applications incompatibility problems on market (like Facebook,FBmessenger)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi

what's the 2nd file,,, DE-ODEXED FILES

I downloaded the 1st one,.. do i need the 2nd file too..

can you please explain it... Thank you

and also it says "no kernal found"
The instructions for flashing can be found HERE

The second set of files or just two versions of the system files that have been de-odexed. Standard or Optimized. They are just for people interested in experimenting with them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I used my 32GB class 6 sd card... It was not updating

Now i changed it to 8GB sd class 1 .. now it's updated and working .. Thank you...

Do you the reasons .. why?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am going to do another ROM,
Are you still intending to release something else, or have you decided to stay with your original ROM?

I was waiting to flash the second version after you had made some of the changes you mentioned, but after this much time I'd guess you have probably abandoned the project.

Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Are you still intending to release something else, or have you decided to stay with your original ROM?

I was waiting to flash the second version after you had made some of the changes you mentioned, but after this much time I'd guess you have probably abandoned the project.

Thanks for the update.
Not abandoned at all, but I am working on 9 other pads at the same time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, 9 !! Thanks for the quick reply. Any ETA on your next ROM release for us? I just got a CM10 beta running on my phone so I'm in the flashing/tweaking mood

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Rapidshare deleted the files for inactivity. I will work on another, but for now maybe someone who already downloaded it can post a new link.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts