Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
dantheman5;37832 said:
does any body know of a working m001 windows ce and is it better or worse than android 1.7.4
I have it on my m003 (same hardware but bigger screen as m001), and it's a lot better for that device IMO.It's much faster. You lose youtube, but you can play divx videos on wince without reencoding them.you do need to use a stylus though. I got a set of nintendo ds stylus(es?), and they work great.It won't hurt you to try it.Steve

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Obrigado pela ajuda
Google translated: Thanks for the help

Portuguese:
Por favor, tente pôr em Inglês. Eu tenho usado o Google Translate.

Obrigado.

English:
Please try to post in English. I have used Google translate.

Thank you.

http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|Please%20try%20to%20post%20in%20English.%20%20I%20have%20used%20Google%20translate.%0D%0A%0D%0A

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dantheman5
I have windows ce on mine. Overall it looks nicer, responds rather snappy. I have tried most of the androids on it and if I had to pick I would say windows CE 6.0.
That is with the version I have now and I still don't have everything working yet (wifi, sound, and touch). But I have not tried the ROM donaldsonjp posted on youtube.

This is what I am puting on mine. I will let you know what come of this as I progress.

It is all a matter of preference too I like the more familiar look.

Everything I tried works PDF's , MPEGS, Picture viewers book readers all but music as I don't have sound yet.

Hopes some of this helps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.