Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of compatible USB drivers for Windows that will work with the Nova or Supernova. After I installed the ADB USB drivers to work on another pad Windows now sees both as Android Devices. I tried uninstalling the ADB drives but now they both show up as unknown devices. So no USB connection to the PC.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Apparently suggestions and help are not part of the Pandigital Customer Support.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you ever find a way to get ADB access on the Nova? I cracked the screen on mine and I'd like to do something with the hardware (got a second so I can get it set up, but after that it'll be headless).

Does anybody know of compatible USB drivers for Windows that will work with the Nova or Supernova. After I installed the ADB USB drivers to work on another pad Windows now sees both as Android Devices. I tried uninstalling the ADB drives but now they both show up as unknown devices. So no USB connection to the PC.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Apparently suggestions and help are not part of the Pandigital Customer Support.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts