Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.I've been trying to install windows ce on the m70003.Results are:-Installing Hopelessness edition 0.4 installs ok but gets stuck on Loading Os Image after reboot.-I changed scriptcmd in hopelessness edition with a simple script cmd fot from a working wince but without touchscreen drivers,it installs ok and boot ok,but no touch screen and no 'RUN ON FIRST BOOT.reg' and touch calibration on startup.So i suppose the problem is in scrpitcmd,something very little should be changes in scriptcmd to make it work on m70003.This is the working scriptcmd but without touch: 2shared - download scriptcmdHoping is somebody's help to solve this problem and finally have perfectly working win ce on m70003.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for your note :)I would love to use your win ce edition,but it's so frustrating it's not working!would it be usefull to you to see an android scriptcmd of the m70003?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can anybody tell me how to extract touch screen drivers from a win ce build and put them in another win ce rom?because hopelessness's rom isn't booting,but touch looks as if it works because,when it's stuck on boot,the screen goes in sleep mode,but if i touch the screen it "wakes" again.I found another version of win ce working on the tablet,but i need to make the touchscreen work!can anyone please help me?

·
Registered
41 Posts
hello,any news about WIN CE on m70003. Had anybody try to update the touchscreen driver?edit: I am trying to install the ROM with the scriptcmd in the first post and noting happen. The installation not start. I had copied the script folder to SD card like in android. What I make bad?edit2: Now I can use the WinCE but without touchscreen. I am trying to edit scriptcmd, but when I enable the touch screen, tablet freezes. With touchscreen disabled windows starts and its usable with mouse. We need the touch screen driver for this tablet. When the touch screen is enabled the tablet freezes but when the screen goes black I can wake up the tablet with tapping to display. Have anybody any Idea where to get the right driver for WinCE or any other Ideas?thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.