Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,I know this is not an Android tablet but I was wondering if anyone who speaks Chinese can find out where it's available for the $300USD mentioned in the article(there is a link to a Chinese site)...everywhere I saw it was about $500-$600What's amazing is that it runs windows7, has a capacitive screen, multi-touch, etc... It's called the JK01-TThttp://www.shanzai.com/index.php/ba...de-a-full-sized-101-inch-iphone-styled-tablet

·
Registered
567 Posts
lip;40988]Hi guys said:
http://www.shanzai.com/index.php/bandit-gadgets/tablets/1645--a-peek-inside-a-full-sized-101-inch-iphone-styled-tablet[/url]
Yeah! For $300 that'd be a SUPER price! (I also see that HP is apparently now going to continue with releasing a Windows 7 tablet as well, apparently to be followed later by a WebOS tablet(2011), so presumably the Windows 7 one will hit Oct/Nov... was expecting the HP W7 tablet to be a $500-600 one too...)[EDIT]OK, looking at some of their articles(tablet) and pricing, I'm guessing that if they don't have an online retailer price that they just use the equivalent USD price for what they could buy it for if they walked down to a local seller in China... online retailer prices pack in some extra profit padding from what I've observed from when I was initially looking at tablets and what I could get for $50 - $250ish...[/EDIT]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,I'm going to ask my colleague in China to see if he can pick it up for me...I found it on pandawill(?) for about $450 or so which is still reasonable but still a lot more than the article mentions...

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
have got one of these, had it about 4 months, got it from another vendor.It works okay, battery life is about 2.5 - 3 hours, touch screen is responsive. Mine is 2gb, 320hdd, wifi. Biggest issue was version of windows that was supplied. Couldnt update windows, stated it came with windows disk (cough), the disk is a ghost of another machine and some drivers, replaced win version to ultimate which orks great. The touch screen is fantastic and very responsive, hdd is good. Biggest issue is overheating, had to take mine apart to fix the tiny fan and increase air flow by moving some cables and tape that were obstructing the vents. Another slatedroid person is currently attempting to get a 2.1 version working with the touch screen, but alas no luck yet.any questions just pm me :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
well after reading such bad reviews about the next (cloths shop) tablet i have went and canceled it so now waiting out for microsoft win 7 tablet! if it has all the mutitouch fast cpu ect its the one for me,,,news is going around that have the same interface as media player so instead of useing android to find apps to make video work or music u should be able to sync all moves music pictures for your computer direct just hope this thing has gps to

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've got that tablet and sold it, here's an awesome tabletTP-P07-N455 Tablet PCI didn't buy from that site though, I bought from the same seller, but got it off eBay, thats his site. Here's the ebay listing for when I bought one.10" Capacitive Windows 7 Multitouch Tablet PC iPad on eBay.ca (item 130435250464 end time 27-Sep-10 18:49:24 EDT)This tablet is awesome, the quality is actually better then the iPad that my buddy has. Got the 1GB DDR3 and N455 atom processor, I updated the ram to 2GB DDR myself. The nice thing is, this guy ships from canada and not china.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.