Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Install through PhoenixSuit v1.0.6 with total formating.
Source
P.S. sorry for the bad english.
Hi buxarin, thanks for the ROM. On the source page people show antutu score 19000 on Onda v972. Your ROM on Vido N90FHD has only 11000, 13000 after overclocking. Onda v972 and Vido N90FHD are almost the same. Do you know why we get lower score?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi buxarin, thanks for the ROM. On the source page people show antutu score 19000 on Onda v972. Your ROM on Vido N90FHD has only 11000, 13000 after overclocking. Onda v972 and Vido N90FHD are almost the same. Do you know why we get lower score?
It just numbers.
This is due to the native boot.img Onda 972. My (Chuwi v99 A31) is also the result of (11913).

·
Registered
11 Posts
It just numbers.
This is due to the native boot.img Onda 972. My (Chuwi v99 A31) is also the result of (11913).
Ok, I believe you, tablet works pretty fast on this ROM. However I noticed two problems, I would be grateful if you could share with your experience.

First: I tried most browsers from Google Play and almost all of them have problem with opening multiple tabs in background. I usually open a website (for example this forum) and then open a few links on the main site that interest me in new tabs in background. The problem is that when the site is loading in background the main site is frozen. I can scroll it, but pressing an link does not work for a few seconds until the page in background is loaded. I tried Opera, Dolphin (with and without Jetpack), UC Browser, Tint Browser, Chrome, Ninesky, stock browser and a few others and all of them act the same way. Only on Firefox I did not see this problem (I can open up to 20 tabs without freezing browser) but loading pages on Firefox is much slower than on other browsers. Does anyone have the same experience? Is there a way to fix this? I overclocked the device to 1,152 and 1,2 GHz but I did not see any improvement.

Second: As I use Firefox I noticed that with this ROM it has problem with Flash content. I don't use flash often but sometimes its necessary and when I turn it on Firefox crashes while loading a page with flash content. This problem was not present on official Vido N90FHD 4.2.2 ROM or Ployer MOMO19HD 4.2.2 ROM.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts