Operation System Android 4.1.1
RAM 2GB (DDR3)
ROM(Memory) 16GB Nand Flash
Shell Material Aluminum shell
Screen Size 9.7 Inch
Type Retina Screen, IPS
Resolution 2048 x 1536px

Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Camera Dual camera, front is 2.0 megapixels, back is 5.0 megapixels, AF, anti-shake
Gravity Sensor Yes
Multi-Touch Yes, 10 points touch
OTG Yes

Battery 8000mAh

Product Size 240 x 186 x 9.9mm
Product Weight 612g
Extend Port 1xTF card slot; 1xHDMI port; 1xMicro USB port; 1x3.5mm Earphone port
---------- ---------- ----------

I just ordered it from Pandawill and I hope that I will enjoy it.

If you have some experience with it please give us your opinion.

Regards
Kowicz

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hello
I want to introduce you other A31 tablet:

Model Window (YuanDao) N90FHD Quad Core Tablet PC
CPU Allwinner A31, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.5GHz; GPU: PowerVR SGX544 MP2
Operation System Android 4.1.1
RAM 2GB (DDR3)
ROM(Memory) 16GB Nand Flash
Shell Material Aluminum shell
Screen Size 9.7 Inch
Type Retina Screen, IPS
Resolution 2048 x 1536px

Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Camera Dual camera, front is 2.0 megapixels, back is 5.0 megapixels, AF, anti-shake
Gravity Sensor Yes
Multi-Touch Yes, 10 points touch
OTG Yes

Battery 8000mAh

Product Size 240 x 186 x 9.9mm
Product Weight 612g
Extend Port 1xTF card slot; 1xHDMI port; 1xMicro USB port; 1x3.5mm Earphone port

I just ordered it from Pandawill and I hope that I will enjoy it.

If you have some experience with it please give us your opinion.

Regards
Kowicz
Have you received this tablet? If so, what are your impressions?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just received my Vido and I am impressed... screen quality is much better than iPad2... Retina is perfect.
Launcher isn't the best but it's enough for normal working. Opening pages on standart browser is quite slower than iPad2 but finally I got flash which was missed in iPad2 and better resolution of course.
Soft is 1.31 from 20130130.
I used it for few hours so I cannot tell anything more.
At the weekend I will compare it with iPad2.

Can you tell me how to create a copy of software, how to update and which can I use, which launcher and browser is the best?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here I compare iPad2 and Vido in internet browsing:

Real Racing 3:
Sorry for low quality :)

The best launcher is Nova from all I tested.
For internet browsing I use standard browser, its quite good and support flash which is for me important.

For me in this money its one of the best choice.

PS. I updated links

·
Registered
26 Posts
is the response from my friend
Did the firmware. http://files.mail.ru/D0ED41857B70467CB7F57B0E895D3BA7
it is based on - T9703H_5M_MOMO_1.img
Copy my firmware on sdcard or an external USB flash drive (external USB flash drive must be FAT32, NTFS if you will not see in a modified recovery)
Do it before installing the firmware - wipe data / factory reset
then install zip from sdcard
downloaded via red button.
I installed this firmware and it work fine

·
Registered
28 Posts
First 48hrs impressions

My wife needed a tablet and I let her have my Yuandao N90II and I got this N90FHD (A31 CPU) as replacement; I was pretty happy with my N90II (Rooted + custom firmware) but I was looking for an excuse to get a four-core tablet.

I received the Vido N90FHD (A31 CPU) two days ago an the first impressions were good:

-Nice white color
-Metal back shell
-Power button on the side
-Retina display quality
-WiFi signal always strong

On the not so good:

-Volume buttons are gone
-Battery life is not as good as the N90II

It is also remarkable to mention that this tablet do not have bluetooth(BT), but I found that the BT on the N90II not as useful as I spected as I was never able to use it with my BT headphones, just tested a couple of time with an external keyboard and mouse. As I travel a lot the lack of BT is not relevant for me.

After a couple of hours setting up with my apps I found that the general performance of the launcher (I use Nova Launcher) is not as fluid as it was with the N90II, even the welcome screen feels a little bit laggy than before. The lag decreased until I installed a memory manager, before that, the apps and general animations on screen were slower than with the N90II, including the keyboard (Swiftkey 3). In general the boot and load of most apps do not perform better than the N90II. So far the "four-core" feeling is not where to be found yet in this area.

I sense a positive change after booting, with the N90II I use to wait around 30-45 seconds, after unlocking the welcome screen, to have all my apps availabe, now with the N90FHD all apps are available just after unlocking the welcome screen, zero wait, this is a very welcome improvment.

Screen image is a blast, noticeable difference with the N90II (that is still very good), but the "retina" screen quality is on par with the Ipad2.

The browsing experience have mixed emotions, with my rooted N90II all the ads are gone and the browsing is very smooth and lovely with any browser (I usually use Dolphin), now with the N90FDS, even after applied the apps that enhance browsing, I have some lag here and there, mostly with pages with ads... the more ads, the more lags. It is not a big issue, but I miss the fluid browsing of the N90II.

The battery life is noticeable lower than the N90II, the retina surely is a battery drainer and the 8000mAh is not enough to keep the life of the tablet near the six hours of normal use.

So far I am very pleased with the N90FHD in these first 48hrs of use, the screen quality is superv and the use of all my the basic apps more than aceptable coming from a great N90II, but I tought that a 4-core tablet will perform a little better, specially the basic screen animations and app loading, but I think that time will let me max-out its potential.

Regards.

·
Registered
16 Posts
is the response from my friend

downloaded via red button.
I installed this firmware and it works
Sorry... I can't install it.

My steps:
Copy "Espresso_v1 for momo_19HD.zip" on external sdcard
Enter Recovery mode from Settings
Automatic reboot

In Recovery mode:
Wipe data/Factory reset
Apply update from external storage (because don't find "install zip from sdcard"):

Install/sdcard...
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Installation aborted.

Can you help me?

·
Registered
16 Posts
you need modified recovery
instruction on russian here
you do not need to do two item of instruction, because you already has a root
I will explain if something is not clear
cwm_v99.img download via red button
OK Installed!

But, it isn't easy, if you don't know how do they do it...

Good firmware, fast and stable.

Thank you for your help!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts