Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,i thought we start a thread where we collect working emulators and games for WinCE on the M001?If you post stuff i will edit my first post here to make sure all are listed for all to see... Thats much better than alot of single posts... :)Here is the stuff i found myself so far:Emulators:ScummVM - Modified Port (Freeware)Games:The Quest - Great 3D RPG (Commercial Game, WinCE 6.0 not listed, but works fine, Try the Demo!)I will not add warez to this list, please post freeware and commercial stuff with shoplinks only to keep it clean!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,i thought we start a thread where we collect working emulators and games for WinCE on the M001?If you post stuff i will edit my first post here to make sure all are listed for all to see... Thats much better than alot of single posts... :)Here is the stuff i found myself so far:Emulators:ScummVM - Modified Port (Freeware)Games:The Quest - Great 3D RPG (Commercial Game, WinCE 6.0 not listed, but works fine, Try the Demo!)I will not add warez to this list, please post freeware and commercial stuff with shoplinks only to keep it clean!
Any other browser or Apps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.