Android Tablets Forum banner

[WINCE] Windows CE for M001

7K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  phobos 
#1 ·
Here is a updated Windows CE from me :)Changelog:*Optimized file size on all images.*Changed wallpapers to Windows 7 wallpapers :)*Better calculator application*Skype*Youtube that works*Photoviewer with slide functionality[DOWNLOAD ROM]Instructions:Extract the file to your harddrive, then copy to your SD card, make sure "SCRIPT" is the directory in root of the SD card.Put the SD card into your M001 unit and press the power button.When you are prompted to remove the SD card, take the card out of the unit and hold powerbutton until device shuts down.Press power button and start up the device.For the touchscreen calibration, press and hold your favourite stylus on the target for about 1 second and then release it, continue to do so until calibration is finished.To get past calibration screen where it says "press enter" just do a single tap on screen(doesnt matter where) with your stylus, and your calibration settings are saved.enj0y :)

#8 ·
Hello, I'm new to this forum, and found it while searching for M-001. I have finally got this copy of WinCE firmware to work after trying many other options. I like it and the nice interface, quickness, and accurate calibration make this a very pleasing OS. The only troble is it dosn't seem to recognise WIFI. The shortcut to WIFI power is on the desktop but I can only switch power on and off, there is nothing in system or control panel.HELP! - I wanna keep it, but it must have WIFI!!!

#9 ·
[quote name='Ellis;28928]Hello' date=' I'm new to this forum, and found it while searching for M-001. I have finally got this copy of WinCE firmware to work after trying many other options. I like it and the nice interface, quickness, and accurate calibration make this a very pleasing OS. The only troble is it dosn't seem to recognise WIFI. The shortcut to WIFI power is on the desktop but I can only switch power on and off, there is nothing in system or control panel.HELP! - I wanna keep it, but it must have WIFI!!![/QUOTE']**Update***All my fault, lol.I thought I had turned the wifi on because the button said on, the fact is you press that button to turn it on and the button then says off. I feel like a bit of a plonker, but I got there eventually, DOH!As earlier mentioned the YouTube is faulty, the search works but once finding the videos you cannot play them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.