Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
1337? Idi suda. Smatri, where did you took that file? It's dated 3 Jan 2010. I dont think any tablet still exist at that time.Are u sure its for tablet? *ANY* tablet, i mean.Edit: I downloaded that file; there's a .doc inside, and the .doc says *exactly* this software is for a NetBook called VT8505 only. What ckorto are you trying to do?

·
Registered
137 Posts
well the thread say *experimental* so will not blame him lol but still that rom will not work as i tried vt8505 a long time ago it will work with external mouse but no touch screen

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alighouston;24882 said:
well the thread say *experimental* so will not blame him lol but still that rom will not work as i tried vt8505 a long time ago it will work with external mouse but no touch screen
lol noob...works 100% on flytouch (solved touchscreen / audio issue by myself)

·
Registered
137 Posts
1337;24915 said:
lol noob...works 100% on flytouch (solved touchscreen / audio issue by myself)
lol do you have a video of working touchscreen on flytouch i can post a pic of it having win7 also so don't try to BS here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi people ! Can yo help me... I have a FlyToch like in a picture in this topic but button don't shine(lighting) ! On this device works firmware EX900_128M_XTREME.1.9.88.v4 ! I wond FM with Windows CE but i have 3.Upgraiding safe mode and device freezing !
Help me pleace !

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm having trouble with my tablet, it is flytouch but I can not put the rom it only opened up the win ce. If anyone can help me with the correct script I.and want to put the Android OS.
These are the configuration of the tablet:
ARM 9 CPU
VIA Platform WM8505, 533MHz
Android OS 2.2
Memory 256MB DDR2
HDD 2GB Flash Storage (See for more)
Screen 7 "LCD Touch screen, 800 * 480 pixels
Wifi
Lan 10/100M
Camera 1.3 mega pixels
Keyboard Soft keyboard
In Operation Mode Touch Screen
Number of pre installed
USB 2 x USB
SD CARD (512MB-8GB)
Auto Stereo in Speaker
Inputs for microphone and headset
2400mAh Battery
Autonomy in Learning 2 ~ 3 hours
7 hours standby)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.