Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was made by me so that i could have a UI Frontend for adb.exe, google's management exe for all android biased devices.I use this daily for installing .apk files on to my rooted Pandigital Novel.you can only install one file at a time.All of the files that you will need is included in this app, including the usb drivers for your PC to the Android devices, ADB.exe and it's two files, and WinADB.Right-clicking on the apk name in the blue box will remove the file form the list.More operations will be made available soon.Download Here.Please leave feedback, as how that is how i know of i am doing good or not.* Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, i am still kind of new here. *

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
that looks fantastic, i am a non android/programer type, am going to try that first thing in the mornoing to see if it works, hopefully someone else more experienced will to. i have been trying to work out how to get adb to work for couple hours, and only just worked out it needed a command line etc etc (dont laugh to much!) so anything to help us non comp types out is allways welcome :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have a Pandigital touch and it rooted the tablet for me just fine, but your tablet may need to be rooted a different way, so the short answer is this, i dont know, sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.