Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
drag and drop the .apk file from explorer, then select (click) the apk file you want to install, click on the "Install" radio button, then click on "Apply"You should see a small window pop up (It is ADB doing the work).

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
sorry to be a pain in the butt, when i click the Winadb.exe it starts, then once dragged apk across etc etc, click on apply nothing happens, any ideas, i can get adb to work from a command line (only just got that one) any ideas, have tried running it as administrator mode but it does nothing when i use that setting

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry to bother you, but I get a runtime error (File not found).
I tried double-clicking on adb.exe, and I get a runtime error (adbWinApi.dll not found) This is one of the files in the download so I could place it somewhere on my system but I don't know where .....I need some help here.
I'd really appreciate it if you could get in touch with me (Solo Dev)....I have been trying to get my pandigital to root, and I've been desperate to figure out how to use adb......can't do either. Found your program & Was thrilled but can't use it!! I'm really stuck. would greatly appreciate your help!
You can reach me at [email protected])
Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
TO SOLO DEV....I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!! (OR ANYONE THAT CAN HELP WITH THIS!)
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY PANDIGITAL TO ROOT (AND I'VE BEEN DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE ADB ON IT). CAN'T DO EITHER, AND I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS! TRIED YOUR PROGRAM (WAS IN 7TH HEAVEN WHEN i SAW IT). BUT I NEED HELP, CAN'T GET IT TO WORK!!

SO I'M REALLY SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, BUT HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I USE YOUR PROGRAM.
WHATEVER I TRY TO DO (ROOT, INSTALL, ETC), I GET A "runtime error 53" (File not found).

I tried double-clicking on adb.exe, AS WELL. WHEN I DO SO: I get a runtime error (adbWinApi.dll not found)
(HOWEVER, I NOTICED THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE FILES IN THE UNZIPPED DOWNLOAD....JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PLACE IT ON MY SYSTEM TO GET PAST THIS ERROR.)
SO TO SOLO DEV (OR ANYONE THAT CAN HELP): I'd really appreciate it if you could get in touch with me AT [email protected]

AS MENTIONED, I HAVE A PANDIGITAL, HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFULLY TRYING TO USS ADB, AND TRYING TO ROOT IT, FOR MONTHS. NO LUCK. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!

You can reach me at ***email address removed***
Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
To Solo Dev:
Thanks for your contribution (WinADB and source code). Just wanted to let you know - the WinADB program did not work on my computer. It kept giving me error code 53 (File not found error) BUT when that happened, I opened the source code and decided to do the ADB commands myself. I didn't know the commands - so that's where your source code came in immensely handy.

I want to thank you for sharing this. It allowed me to (Finally) root my BPDN after many months of trying unsuccessfully. I managed to root the BPDN and get su. I was elated! It's all thanks to you.
I'm now working on getting market access - if I can, I'll post my instructions on how I managed it.In case anyone's interested in knowing how I rooted, I'll post those instructions on slatedroid.

Thanks to solo dev.
str8arrow

·
Registered
30 Posts
GREAT front end to the adb system. No more batch files for app installs.

At first I thought it wasn't working until I noticed the adb window had opened and closed before I saw it. The app installed, I just had no idea it did!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.