Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was just wondering if VT-x was enabled for this tablet or if there was a way to enable it in the BIOS?

Reading that going back to a native Android system is currently impossible, an accomodating solution would be to run Android-x86 in a virtual machine! On Intel's product page for the Z3735D, we can see that VT-x technology is supported for this processor. However, this technology could be unusable if the vendor does not make it possible to enable it in the BIOS or does not enable it by default.

So, to anyone who has a Win8.1 v975i tablet, is VT-x enabled or possible to enable in BIOS?

Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,

I was just wondering if VT-x was enabled for this tablet or if there was a way to enable it in the BIOS?

Reading that going back to a native Android system is currently impossible, an accomodating solution would be to run Android-x86 in a virtual machine! On Intel's product page for the Z3735D, we can see that VT-x technology is supported for this processor. However, this technology could be unusable if the vendor does not make it possible to enable it in the BIOS or does not enable it by default.

So, to anyone who has a Win8.1 v975i tablet, is VT-x enabled or possible to enable in BIOS?

Thank you.
if you want to use android on windows, try Duos-M. http://www.amiduos.com/

it's fastest and better way to running android on windows.

but it's not free.

--

for dual booting android-windows, i am working on porting offical v975i android firmware to uefi supported firmware. i will share soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts