Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,can any owner give me an idea(rough) as to the useable WiFi range of the PDN?and the battery runtime with WiFi enabled?I'm guessing that I'll be interested in both stock CPU clock and overclocked as far as the battery runtime goes...thanks

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I answered you under augen, of all places.

· Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah you sneaky beggar you discovered my secret PDN thread with similar questions... ;) thanks, you're the only one to answer... very odd with apparently, so many PDN owners here... oh well...I got my augen raincheck today, so I've got a month now(not worried about MIR rebate for PDN, discount will be good enough)... PDN, Augen, or skip to Flatpad or that Cruz tablet...

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I'm the "PDN Mod." I feel somewhat obligated to answer where it's a specific, simple question. I wish they would finish the move so I can fix links however... I'm lazy.You have me in a foul mood, otherwise I might banter with you. Instead, I will merely say that perhaps your interest in the feeble Augen is beneath us mighty PDNers. I was THE bandwagon for the PDN for a long time (see my posts during the recall), and the Augen doesn't look so good to me - it's more pricey (which is amusing), it doesn't have Kohl's behind it, and it looks like a rebadge of another device rather than having all of Pandigital, a pretty big, american company, behind it. Honestly, I don't see volume buttons, and it almost looks like they put them on the back and that it runs stock the same button-hack we're using. It appears to have a lower mAh battery, with lower resolution screen. I'm looking for the upside, honestly... I would get "the book" before the "7" shiny steaming pile of horse poo." The book has some serious potential - cheap as dirt, color, lots of buttons, full linux, wifi, video, keyboard? Seriously? $80?I reiterate - In about 8 months we're all going to be wondering what we were thinking, because ALL of the devices out now will be WAAAAAY obsolete.

· Registered
113 Posts
I've actually been pretty impressed with the support from Pandigital so far...Of course the community here is an asset to any PD owner. I'm excited to see what the big brains come up with in the development forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.