Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
WIFI is not working. i cant connect it continuis to say Failed to assosiate with router.Dont have a wep key and still the same problem. Please some one fix this. Realy need help here

·
Registered
10 Posts
Post what it is showing in the logs here. I don't have my device in front of me to walk you through the process but I believe that you can check the logs like thisclick on the wireless icon in the tray. The logs are under one of the tabs I can't remember what it is labeled as.

·
Registered
33 Posts
here is what ping google.com returns> ping google.comping host google.com (some ip id or mac)from : [some mac id]ping: transmit failed, error code 11010ping: transmit failed, error code 11010ping: transmit failed, error code 11010ping: transmit failed, error code 11010ping: transmit failed, error code 11010pinging Host google.com (again ip)from [same mac/ip id as first time]reply from 66.102.13.103: echo size=32 time=30ms ttl=55reply from 66.102.13.103: echo size=32 time=30ms ttl=55reply from 66.102.13.103: echo size=32 time=30ms ttl=55reply from 66.102.13.103: echo size=32 time=30ms ttl=55reply from 66.102.13.103: echo size=32 time=30ms ttl=55>Wifi says connectet but cant load any page.so in it says its connectet but i can see something is wrong here.Normaly only pings 5 times but it does it 2 x 5 times with 1 command dunno how :S. says error but same time says return.this is what logs says.zercondig startetconnecteing to routernamefailed to assicate with routernamepreferred list exheustedbut sometimes it will connect and it says asociatet with routernamethen i get this wierd ping thinggreetings ermo

·
Registered
33 Posts
So any one got a solution? mayb some one have the wifi drivers so i can try to reinstall the WIFI?Any ONe?Found the problem but still dont know how to fixWhen i type the IP of google it works even in the browser. But when i type google.com it doenst work.now i have read that it has to do with the DNS. Maybe need another WIFI manager?greetings ermo

·
Registered
314 Posts
Scytheon3, your instructions helped me get the wi-fi to say connected to my router but I still can't get IE to connect. IE just says "cannot find server". I installed some other browsers on there (skyfire, iseebrowser etc.) but none connect.My log says:Associated with adhoc HomeWiFiAssociated with adhoc HomeWiFi - AP [..............]HomeWiFi is what I named my router

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey i found something. It only blokks google.com seems it cannot find the nameserver (DNS) from google. just type another starting page and your done.greetings

1 - 9 of 9 Posts