Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have multiple SSIDs at home and able to connect with PDN? If not, any suggestions?In my router, I have my main SSID (hidden) as WEP (Wii, TiVo). I have my secondary SSID (broadcast) as WPA (laptops: shopping, investing, work VPN).In my router, I list my SSIDs by different names. However, my PDN lists both my SSIDs as the same name twice (one WEP and one WPA, etc.). Under PDN's WiFi settings, for both listings (same name), I get "Remembered. Out of Range." I know that they are not out of range b/c a distant neighbor broadcasts his/her network open, and I am able to log on, but due to the weak signal (green dot - no bars), it gets dropped frequently.I also added my main SSID manually by the correct name, but I still do not get any handshake with my router.I would hate to have to set up everything as WEP again.Setup:Linksys WRT54GLDD-WRT firmware on router

·
Registered
171 Posts
I am connecting via WPA with my router, but sometimes it is an utter PITA to get it connected (turn WiFi on and off many times until it sticks), or if it is really stubborn, turn the PDN on and off. After sleep, my WiFi is almost always turned off and then I have to go through the whole dagblamed process again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.