Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all,

I have a problem with wifi of my aniol fire tablet. When i do a fresh start the wifi works good for at least 5 mins then the wifi is disconnected and it is impossible turn on again. I think is related with games because the time is less than normal use. would be this related with overheat?.

Some help is welcome

Thanks in advance.

edit 1: i confirmed it is a overheat problem. I opened the tablet and changed the sticker for better heat dissipation and the problem is solved. Sadly i not take photo

Look gray sticker to right side between CPU and GPU near to USB port.

7-disassemble-ainol-novo-7-fire.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi all,

I have a problem with wifi of my aniol fire tablet. When i do a fresh start the wifi works good for at least 5 mins then the wifi is disconnected and it is impossible turn on again. I think is related with games because the time is less than normal use. would be this related with overheat?.

Some help is welcome

Thanks in advance.

edit 1: i confirmed it is a overheat problem. I opened the tablet and changed the sticker for better heat dissipation and the problem is solved. Sadly i not take photo

Look gray sticker to right side between CPU and GPU near to USB port.

7-disassemble-ainol-novo-7-fire.jpg
Hi Zimelemon,

I have the same problem too,what the name of sticker that you use? where it can buy?

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts