Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Apad Batch 2I'm getting one of these with the metal case.I'm reading mixed reviews of WIFI.I NEED WIFI to be Stable (or as stable as possible)Connecting between APAD and WIFI Router. Only a few feet away.People want to post their experiences with WIFI.If there was Common Problem, AND ESPECIALLY if there are Common Solutions.THANKS

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have batch 2 also...but the flytouch/epad...Have WiFi problem...it always says 'unable to scan for networks' after that it turns off the wifi by itself...I've tried to flash with older ROM etc still cannot fix the wifi...

·
Registered
880 Posts
When i first got my aPad i had trouble with WiFi,I was able to connect, then could use it for a few minutes then communication stopped.I found that assigning a static IP adress made the connection much more stable.now i only have to remember to switch the option off when i want to connect to a different network then my own.Interesting is that it seems to be a problem of my specific router/encryption.A friend and my parents have the same model (Siemens SL2-141-I) and i could NOT observe this behaviour there.The WiFi antenna of the aPad v2 is a foil antenna that is sticked to the chassis opposite the MicroSD-card slot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.