Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
823 Posts
[quote name='ewazeer;5935]hi to everyone. unboxed my apad irobot today. seems to work well but when connecting to wifi it said disconnected. when i tapped the connect button ' date='it said connecting but disconnected appear.so no connection at all. :-[pls anyone help.[/QUOTE']I have this EXACT issue with my M001. I have a Belkin N1 Vision router and I have tried connecting sitting right next to it. I also tried changing wireless channels, setting no encryption, and pretty much every other setting. I'm pretty certain it's not a router issue.I vaguely recall someone having to pop open their M001 and re-soldering the antenna connections, but can't find the post. I want to know if his problem was the same one.

· Registered
823 Posts
skywise;8489 said:
Belkin is crap all the way. I almost guarantee that the problem is related to Belkin. Stay away from anything with Belkin on it. Even DLink or NetGear is a better option.
Just wanted to give an update.I walked about 30 feet to my neighbors place and was able to connect on his unsecured wireless connection just fine. So i put a wireless usb adapter in on of my systems and ran http://www.connectify.me/ and it connected just fine.I knew that belkin sucked, I got the router for it's aesthetics. I just didn't realize that the way that it stacks the tcp/ip protocol could be such a problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.