Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie to the site...just updated my PDN today and still figuring things out as I go along...need to get a better understanding of the command line app installs w/xp :confused:Anyway, Been trying to get on my wi fi network and I'm getting no signal (network is found during scan and I was on for about 30 secs, but that's it). Is there an issue with WPA 2 security settings? I have read that there have been concerns with the units wi fi.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
what firmware are you running? Did you try the trick where you stand next to the router and turn wifi off, then back on? I have had some success with re-flashing firmware, but there have been some flakiness issues with the latest fw either way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I get this issue from time to time. It just won't reconnect coming out of standby, and it takes multiple reboots to fix. It doesn't seem to see any APs when this happens, like wifi is not really on. The router is always about four feet away, as the PDN lives on the nightstand

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
try to reflash any fw. ANY. I don't know why, but it's helped me in the past.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all who replied...I rebooted the modem and router and now PDN seems to be getting a signal. To test it, I was able to pull up google and you tube. Only thing is, I can access videos thru you tube, but when I press the play icon, page gets refreshed and wont play video.?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.